kraft® emergency grilled cheese PROGRAM
Program Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (AND D.C.), 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Program begins at 12:00 pm EDT on December 20, 2018 and ends at 6:00 pm EDT on December 20, 2018 or while supplies last (the “Program Period”). There is one way to enter: A.) Text “CHZ” to 797979 to receive a FIVE GUYS® KRAFT® Grilled Cheese Sandwich delivered to your location in New York City within radius of Times Square (New York, from 42nd St to 49th Street on Broadway and 7th Ave.). The first participants who follow the instructions to provide any necessary information as requested by Administrator will receive a FIVE GUYS® KRAFT® Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Total Sandwiches available: 1,000. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4.39. Limit: Up to 4 Sandwiches per person/per phone number. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same phone number. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Offer by using multiple/different phone numbers identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Offer and that participant may be disqualified. The Offer will be fulfilled within 2 hours of order being placed. In the unlikely case that order volume exceeds expectation and fulfillment time exceeds 2 hours, participants will be notified.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States (and D.C) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation, and are currently located within radius of Times Square (New York, from 42nd St to 49th Street on Broadway and 7th Ave.) in New York City on 12/20 between 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
- RELEASE: By participating in this Program, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Five Guys Inc., City Eventions, Alison Brod Public Relations, Leo Burnett and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Program.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of Offer shall constitute and signify each Participant’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the Participant’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, and/or information in connection with the Program for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, social media platforms, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in a disruptive manner. Any Submissions that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is deemed to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in the Program for any reason will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Program; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of registrations; l; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Program.
- WAIVER: By participating in this Program, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
SPONSOR: Kraft Heinz Foods Company, 200 East Randolph Street, Suite 7600, Chicago, IL 60601.